ADMINISTRATORBucuresti, Cluj, Iasi
We value a culture of performance and team spirit.
We need colleagues who are not only technically proficient, but also demonstrate a readiness to give all the effort necessary to do an excellent job.
- Medium / Higher education.
- Good knowledge of Windows operating system.
- Basic knowledge of common network protocols, TCP/IP routing, VLAN administration and security, DNS, MX records, CName, TTL, IMAP, POP, and SMTP.
- Good knowledge in all areas of Local and Wide Area Networks management and administration including system configuration, setup, troubleshooting, planning, designing, implementation, and user support.
- Hardware background knowledge.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and strategic-thinking skills.
- Project-focused attitude, ability to work with a team.
- Positive attitude and demonstrable ability to learn.
- Minimum experience: 1 year
- Quick respond to technical problems reported by clients.
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and network problems on site or remotely, at our datacenter.
- Administration and maintenance of our office IT infrastructure.
- Install and configure new software and hardware.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Working in a very dynamic company, specialized in providing IT&C solutions.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to develop technical skills and establish valuable career contacts.
- Complex package of benefits.
Send your CV to: email@example.com